Monday, June 16, 2014

Ikhlas?

Untuk judul yang satu ini memang masih dalam tanda tanya. Memang suatu hal yang terlihat remeh, tapi dalam mengikhlaskan hal yang precious memang tidak mudah. emm yea, you re precious :) actually Im trying to say it, honestly ..


however, my big silly ego menghambat ku dan merasa jika perasaan ini memang tak perlu diutarakan. 11 12 lah ego dengan shy, it's not a shame but ..ahhh I am female and he is male. I choose to wait.
unfortunately, bad luck for me.. failed to get the precious one. umm I think Allah still save the best one for me. I just worry to wait and wait ..I need someone to share with, need someone to do some annoying things, and someone to take care of me to be better Shofi.
remembering me to this one..
just wait in passion .. let Allah hands it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

give your comment please .. .. .. ^-^